Friday, December 18, 2020

You Are Invited To A Free Online Class!

 Hi Friends!

You are all invited to join me on facebook for a FREE Online Class tomorrow!

Are you getting tired of being "housebound" and not able to go out to In Person classes?  Then this is a solution for you! Come and socialize with us while we create 3 fun, bright cards.

The class is based on the Sailing Home bundle, as requested by Stampers who joined me last weekend for another of my Free Online Classes.

But, you don't need to have the bundle, the cards are adaptable to any stamp set and colour scheme you want. Just use what you have at home and create along with me.

 

The class will be "held" in my VIP Facebook Group CLICK HERE to join the group, at 1:00 Pacific Time.  There is lots of room for you to join us. I will be doing it on Zoom and streaming it live to facebook, so you have a choice of which platform works for you.  The Zoom link will be posted in the VIP group this morning, and then on Saturday, just click the zoom link or watch the live stream and stamp with us.

Once the class is finished, I will upload the video to my YouTube Channel so you can watch it there too. Make sure you subscribe to my channel so you don't miss any of my videos :)

The recipes for all 3 cards can also be found in my VIP group, but here is what you will need:

Card #1
  Stamps: Sailing Home, Enjoy The Moment (sentiment)
  Ink: Memento, Coastal Cabana
  Blends: Pool Party
  Cardstock:
   Coastal Cabana 8-1/2 x 5-1/2
   Basic Black 5-1/2 x 2-1/8 and 3-1/4 x 3-1/4
   Whisper White 5-1/2 x 2, 3 x 3, 1 x 2-1/2x 2 x 3, 5-1/4 x 4
  Other:
   Circle Dies, die for your sentiment, Smooth Sailing Dies, Wink of Stella
 
Card #2
  Stamps: Sailing Home, Enjoy The Moment (sentiment)
  Ink: Memento, Coastal Cabana
  Cardstock:
   Thick Whisper White 8-1/2 x 5-1/2
   Coastal Cabana 5-1/2 x 2-1/8
   World Of Good designer paper 2 x 5-1/2
   Basic Black 2-3/4 x 4-1/4
   Whisper White 4 x 2-1/2 (x 2 pieces), 1 x 3, 5-1/4 x 4
  Other: Smooth Sailing Dies, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Wink Of Stella, Sponge
 
Card #3
  Stamps: Sailing Home
  Ink: Memento, Coastal Cabana
  Blends: Pool Party
  Cardstock:
   Thick Whisper White 8-1/4 x 4-1/4, plus the 4-1/4 x 2-3/4 piece you cut off this one
   Whisper White 2 x 3
   Basic Black 4-1/2 x 3-1/4
   Coastal Cabana 2-1/2 x 4
  Other: Smooth Sailing Dies, Stitched Rectangle Dies,, Wink of Stella, Sponge
 
I hope to see you soon, In My Craft Room
Stampin' Smiles

 






My Links:

Facebook -> CLICK HERE

YouTube -> CLICK HERE

Pinterest -> CLICK HERE

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails