Thursday, December 17, 2020

Sand & Sea Sneak Peek

 Hi Friends!

My box of new goodies from the Jan to June Mini Catalogue has not arrived yet. (insert sad, crying face).

Our local DIL is also a Demonstrator, and hers did arrive, which just made me sadder. lol

Last weekend we had a Team Virtual Mini Retreat and everyone was showing projects they made using some of the new products, or just what they were working on.

Our DIL showed what she did, then our 9 yr old Grandson, C, had to share his card that he made. 

It is awesome!  I am so proud of him, he really does take after Gramma ;)

When we went there for dinner the other night for a Birthday Dinner for our 1 yr old Grand Puppies Rosie and Koko, our Grandson handed me the card.  I opened it and it was a sympathy card saying We are so very sorry you didn't get the seashell kit.

Awe, isn't that wonderful, I still get teary eyed when I read it. C, that card will forever and always hang in my craft room where I can look at it every day.

Here's a picture of Rosie and Koko beside the Christmas Tree....

 

They are Labradoodles.  Aren't they so cute???  Unfortunately both of them think they are lap dogs and will do a running jump onto your lap if you are not looking.  That's quite a shock as they are just under 50 lbs each!

Have a crafty day.

Stampin' Smiles






My Links:

Facebook -> CLICK HERE

YouTube -> CLICK HERE

Pinterest -> CLICK HERE



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails