Tuesday, December 15, 2020

 Hi Friends!

We had fun in my Virtual Classroom Saturday afternoon for a Free Notecard Holder and 4 cards class.
Everyone's creations were so beautiful.
 
Here are pictures of what I created with the Prized Peony bundle, and the original one I did using the Merry Moose bundle.
 




 

 Sorry about the picture quality of the Peony ones, I had already wrapped and delivered to our neighbour before I realized I did not take pictures. lol
 
This is the original Moose one ...
 


 
There will be another Free Class next Saturday, December 19th at 1:00 pm using the Sailing Home bundle. All cards will be adaptable to what you have at home if you don't have that bundle.
 
I would love it if you would join us for some stamping and socializing for Free - you will use what you have in your Craft Room.
 
EMAIL ME if you would like to join us and we will make that happen. This is available to anyone, anywhere.
 
Stampin' Smiles









My Links:

Facebook -> CLICK HERE

YouTube -> CLICK HERE

Pinterest -> CLICK HERE

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails