Monday, December 14, 2020

Life Is Beautiful 4 Season Cards

 Hi Friends!

Last Friday morning I created 4 cards live on facebook.  Facebook was not cooperating and it pushed my Zoom video live on my personal page lol.

So I had to upload it to my business page after it was done and loaded to my YouTube Channel.

I am happy to share the cards and the video with you.  I used the Life Is Beautiful stamp set (retiring at the end of the current Stampin' Up! Mini Catalogue in January 2021) to create Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall cards by just changing up the colours!

Winter ....

Spring ...

Summer ...

Fall ...

The recipe for all 4 cards is the same:

  White Card Base 8-1/2 x 5-1/2

  First Layer 5-1/4 x 4

  Second Layer 5 x 3-3/4

  White Layer 7-7/8 x 3-5/8

All the information on colours and supplies can be found in the video.

Or pop to my Facebook Page and get all the information too.

Stampin' Smiles





 

My Links:

Facebook -> CLICK HERE

YouTube -> CLICK HERE

Pinterest -> CLICK HERE

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails