Saturday, December 19, 2020

Curvy Happy Birthday Card and Video

 Hi Friends!

So what do you do when you want to create a card but nothing pops into your head?

I head to Pinterest and start looking. I usually put a stamp set or die set in the search function and see what pops up.

Every Thursday morning I do a zoom stamping hour and stream it live to facebook.  Sometimes I am stumped as to what I am going to make.  So this week I just popped Curvy Dies into the search function on Pinterest and up popped a beautiful card made by Jane Proffitt. Jane made her card using Pool Party, and I decided I would do something a bit cheerier because of all the fog and clouds we have been having lately.

So I created one card so I had something to show at the beginning of my video, I made the first one with Flirty Flamingo ...

Then during the video I created one using Purple Posy ....


Do you see the ribbon on both cards?  Well that is the Pool Party Sheer Ribbon!  I kid you not! I will post a link to the video showing how I made it coordinate with the colours I chose tomorrow.  So check back here for that.

There are 3 new products on these cards  that will be available in the 2021 January to June Mini Catalogue.  All will be revealed in my video tomorrow!

Or you can pop to my facebook page and see the video there.

Which one do you like better??? I am kind of partial to the Purple Posy one ;)

Stampin' Smiles






My Links:

Facebook -> CLICK HERE

YouTube -> CLICK HERE

Pinterest -> CLICK HERE

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails