Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Weekly Update and A Card Tutorial

 Hi Friends!

It is damp and muggy here today. We had so much rain yesterday, and it was wonderful. It's been weeks and weeks since we had rain.
 
I pulled the last of the zucchini and cucumber plants out of my planter boxes on Sunday, and I am so glad that I did. Now I don't have to fiddle with them in the rain. 
 
 
 
My tomatoes and peppers are still there and covered in plastic. I am hoping more of them ripen before I have to pull them out.
 
 
Today I have a cute Whale Done card for you. And a link to my Tuesday Weekly Update which includes my October Newsletter!
 
 
There is a tutorial on how to make this super cute card that was inspired by the Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue, in my weekly update email.
 

You can sign up for my weekly updates by filling out the form at the top of my blog, then you will get them in your email inbox every week so you don't miss one!
 
Happy Stamping
Glenda Mollet

 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails