Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Celebrate Sunflowers Using Designer Paper

 Hi Friends!

Each month my Team of Craft Room Stampers and I get together to recognize their amazing accomplishments, birthdays, stampaversaries, and anything else we can come up with. And we always stamp of course. We are now doing this virtually by zoom, which is a great way to still socialize and stamp together.
 
This month I showed them how to create this beautiful Celebrate Sunflowers card. Because of not being able to be together in person, I am trying to do projects that they can do as well using what they have at home. Or they just stamp and create something of their own.
 
 

I used the Seabed embossing folder for the background. It is not only for sea/water themed cards!  I just love all the texture of this folder and the designs it produces are so fun.

                                        Seabed Embossing Folder  #152700  $13.50

 
I hope you enjoy this card as it shows how to use designer paper for the background of die cuts.

 
                                        2020-2022 In Colour Designer Paper  #153070  $13.50
                     
 Would love to hear what you think and I would love to see a project you are working on or created already!
Happy Stamping
Glenda Mollet
 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails