Friday, September 11, 2020

Fall Fair Stamping

 Hi Friends!

This is the Fall Fair weekend in Port Alberni where we live.  Of course it can't go ahead as normal, but the organizing committee has come up with some innovative ideas that combine virtual events and booths with some in person socially distancing events at the fall fair grounds.

I was asked to participate in the Virtual Booths and I am really excited to do it!

This means I get to go live on facebook and share it to my booth as many times today and tomorrow as I like.

I have scheduled 5 "lives".....

Friday --- 10 am - Using Designer Paper to create 2 different but similar cards

           --- 6 pm - Creating cards with the latest Paper Pumpkin Kit. 

Saturday ---- 10 am - A Christmas Poinsettia card

                ---- 2 pm - Inks, Stamps and Paper, the 3 elements of a greeting card, plus some die cuts

                ---- 6 pm - 3 ways to make the same card - for Beginner, Casual and Avid Stampers. 

 Here is the link to my Booth ...

https://myfair.ca/booth/dbeda2ee-171a-47ae-98cb-a1eee074fcbe

I hope you can join me for some stamping fun!

I just finished the 10 am Friday facebook live and I am happy to share that video with you.  We created 2 beautiful cards using just Stamps, Ink and Paper with a bit of Fussy Cutting thrown in on the second one.




 

 

I will post the other videos as I do them over the next couple of days.

Have a wonderful day!

Stampin' Smiles

Glenda Mollet



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails