Friday, September 18, 2020

Arrange A Wreath Card - 3 Ways!

 Hi Friends!

I belong to a wonderful and supportive facebook group of Canadian Stampin' Up! Demonstrators.  We all share and encourage as much as we can.

This week we were asked to help one of our members achieve the Maui Incentive Trip. Some of you helped out by placing small orders.  I am so excited to tell you that Marcy earned the trip last night!  Thank you so much for helping.

In the Stampin' Up! world, this is a HUGE accomplishment.  Stampin' Up! spoils us so much on these trips, and if it wasn't for them, Ted and I would never have seen Korea, Viet Nam, Thailand, Greece and Italy.  I am so blessed to be part of the Stampin' Up! Family!

Today I have a card share for you that I did during my Thursday Drop In Stamping yesterday.  I received the inspiration card in a swap from the same group by Diane Inkster.  Here is her card ....

 

I used this card for inspiration during the video (shown below) and created a Beginner, a Casual and an Avid Stamper card.  This means that each card can be created by anyone no matter what their card skill level is.

For the Beginner card, I used stamps, ink, and paper with a bit of fussy cutting (hand cutting) and some Red Rhinestones for the bling.

For the Casual card, I added some embossing on the background like Diane did, and some die cutting. Of course there was embellishments too - Red Rhinestones and a bow.

The Avid card included a technique where we cut a hole in the card front and suspended the partridge on some gold thread. When you open it, the bird is free floating!


This was so much fun to do, and when I started I had no idea where I was going with the inspiration card. Lol. Sometimes great things happen In My Craft Room while I am creating with you.

Here's the video of the zoom/facebook live ...


I hope you are able to join me In My Craft Room during one or more of my Stamping Events.

Here is a list of what happens on my facebook page weekly ...

  Monday Mystery Stamping at 10 am Pacific Time - join via zoom or streamed live

  Thursday Zoom/Stream Drop In at 10 am Pacific Time - join via zoom or streamed live

And this week I am adding Friday Late Night Stamping at 8 pm Pacific Time - facebook live only

CLICK HERE to go to my facebook page - In My Craft Room Stamping With Glenda - and "like" my page so you get notifications when I go live. I love having suggestions and input from the watching Stampers!

Have a super day.

Stampin' Smiles

Glenda Mollet









No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails