Monday, June 27, 2022

June 2022 Paper Pumpkin Stamping and An Alternative Too!

 Hi Friends!

Each month I go live on my facebook page and VIP Group and create with that month's Paper Pumpkin Kit.

 June 2022 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sara Levin Independent US Stampin' Up  Demonstrator | The Artful Inker

Last Thursday we created with the Pick Of The Crop kit.  We made the 3 cards as designed .... 



 
then we went rogue and created an alternative card.


Next month the theme is Sending Good Thoughts an Sun-believably gorgeous nautical themed cards (click on the picture to subscribe or scan the QR code)

 

Here's the video to see how we did it. I always ask for input from my Viewers, and they never let me down.

I hope you enjoy this video, please subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you don't miss any of the videos and tutorials I post each week.

Once you have subscribed, click on the bell icon to get notification when I add to my channel.

Hope to see you soon, In My Craft room.  Stampin' Smiles!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails