Friday, June 24, 2022

Wisteria Wishes Bundle Highlight

Hi Friends!

The Wisteria Wishes bundle is one of my favourites from the new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue.

You can find it on page 92. Once you give this bundle some love, you will continue to love it and all the ways you can use it.

Item #158860  $65.50 in Canada

 WISTERIA WISHES BUNDLE (ENGLISH)

You can use it as Wisteria as I did in THIS CARD I shared yesterday, or as lupine type flowers or even trees!  Can you imagine a beautiful Christmas card made using the wisteria blooms as trees?

 WISTERIA WISHES BUNDLE (ENGLISH)

I can't wait to give that a try.

CLICK HERE to view this bundle on my Online Store.

Thanks for visiting, hope to see you soon, In My Craft Room.

Stampin' Smiles!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails