Thursday, June 23, 2022

Wisteria Wishes Card With Blending Brushes

Hi Friends!

Today's card was inspired by one I saw by Clare Adamson. She sponged the Wisteria flowers and I loved the look so I created my own version of her card.

This is what I did on the inside....


I sponged the wisteria flowers in Highland Heather, then stamped the smaller one over top using Gorgeous Grape. And die cut one set from Highland Heather and Gorgeous Grape.This die cut flower is popped up on dimensionals on top of one of the sponged ones.

The leaves are stamped in Granny Apple Green in the background, I then used a blending brush to add some more Granny Apple Green at the top. Then I die cut 2 sets of leaves out of Mossy Meadow and added them on top.

The metallic ribbon is Orchid Oasis and looks great on the card.

The sentiment is stamped in Gorgeous Grape then die cut with a die from the Stitched Rectangle dies. Then I finished off with some Glossy Dots in Gorgeous Grape.

Inside I stamped the leaves also in Granny Apple Green, and did the same sponged wisteria flowers as I did on the front.

This card is all built with Basic White cardstock - 8-1/2 x 5-1/2 for the base, 5-1/4 x 4 for the bottom layer on the front and the inside piece. And the art piece is 5-1/8 x 3-7/8.

A stunning card that is not too difficult to do. I hope you enjoy it!

Stampin' Smiles!


 

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails