Tuesday, June 28, 2022

July-December Mini Catalogue Product Shares!

 Hi Friends!

I am excited to offer Product Shares from the soon to be released July-December Mini Catalogue!

This catalogue covers occasions such as Thanksgiving, Halloween, Fall and Christmas. I will be sharing projects soon, but meanwhile you can get a sampling of all the Designer Papers, Embellishments, Ribbons, Specialty Papers and even Returning Favourites!

Just CLICK HERE to reserve your spot by June 30th. Spaces are limited so don't wait too long!

(only available in Canada, sorry)

Choose from 6x6 or 12x6 paper samples, ribbons, embellishments or returning favourites.

Or choose I Want It All in 6x6 or 6x12 and save $5!

If you are part of my Team, you will get Team Pricing, just a little perk of being part of my Craft Room Stampers Team!

CLICK HERE to join my Team!

Stampin' Smiles!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails