Monday, September 27, 2021

How to create a card using the Poinsettia Petals Products!

 Hi Friends!

During our Friday Night Collaboration, my viewers and I created this beautiful card using the Poinsettia Petals stamp set and Poinsettia dies.


I brought out the stamp set and dies, and inspiration card picture from a set I saw created by Gail Ellis. We just let our creativity flow and this card was created.


If you would like to see how I created it, please watch the video. If you enjoy it, please consider subscribing to my YouTube Channel so you don't miss any of my videos, tutorials and Live Stamping. Once you have subscribed, click on the bell icon to get notification when I add to my channel.

Make sure you sign up for my Weekly Update Newsletter!  It comes out tomorrow morning, and every week I share a free card tutorial!  Just fill in the form that pops up in my blog, or go to the top right hand side and fill it in there.

Stampin' Smiles!

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails