Tuesday, September 28, 2021

How To Create A Cute Card With Counting Sheep!

 Hi Friends!

Today on my YouTube Channel I am sharing how to create a cute card using the Counting Sheep stamp set and coordinating Sheep dies.

These 2 products are only available for 2 more days, until the end of Sale-a-Bration. Then they disappear forever!

You can get them for free with a minimum $120 order.

CLICK HERE for a link to my Online Store to place your order. Don't wait too long, these items are only available While Supplies Last!

Here's a sneak peek of what we are making at 10 am Pacific Time. I hope you can join me, or watch the replay on my YouTube Channel.


 CLICK HERE to go to my YouTube Channel and catch me live.

If you enjoy it, please consider subscribing to my YouTube Channel so you don't miss any of my videos, tutorials and Live Stamping. Once you have subscribed, click on the bell icon to get notification when I add to my channel.

Stampin' Smiles!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails