Sunday, September 26, 2021

Poinsettia Petals Christmas Card

 

 Hi Friends!

Welcome to our Share It Sunday Blog Hop! I hope you are enjoying the Hop so far.

I have a beautiful Poinsettia Petals card for you today. I had a downline that showed us a card she made using the Shimmery White cardstock for the Poinsettia. So I borrowed her idea and grabbed my Shimmery White to create this card.



I accented it with a piece of Painted Christmas designer paper and Blackberry Bliss!  These colours together make my heart happy for sure.

CLICK HERE for a downloadable supply list and measurements to make this card.

I will be doing a facebook live on this card tomorrow night (Mon. Sept 27th) at 8:00 pm (PT) in my facebook VIP group.  Come on over and see how I created it.

CLICK HERE to join my group and take part in all the fun!

Make sure you sign up for my Weekly Update Newsletter to get all the information of what is happening In My Craft Room!

Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you don't miss any of the videos and tutorials, then click on the bell image to be notified when I go live and when I upload videos. 

CLICK HERE for the the link to subscribe.

I hope you enjoy the rest of the Blog Hop!*******************


**************Stampin' Smiles!

 

 

 

 

 

7 comments:

Mo Rootes said...

Love all the layers and textures Glenda, great card x

JH Stamping Studio said...

Beautiful card. Love the poinsettia dies.

Glenda Mollet said...

Thank you for your kind comments! Stampin' Smiles, Glenda

Vickie Lou Designs said...

Very beautiful card xx

libbystamps said...

Stunning!

Nigezza Creates said...

Lovely card, one of my favourite Christmas sets :-)

Bonnie Sanche said...

WOW! Amazing card, Glenda!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails