Saturday, September 25, 2021

A Fun Fold With Whimsy & Wonder Specialty Designer Paper

Hi Friends!

I recently ran across another fun fold that is easy to do. Sometimes I find the fun folds can be confusing and difficult to figure out.

This one, I am calling Folded Explosion Card, is easy to do, simple to score and fold, and packs a WOW factor your recipient is going to love.

It stands up properly, with no tipping or falling over. Sometimes this is also an issue with fun folds.

I shared how to create this card during my Thursday Drop In Stamping in my VIP Group last Thursday. 

The video has been uploaded to my YouTube Channel and I am excited to share it with you.



The front of the card is cute and sparkly. I used just the Whimsy & Wonder Specialty designer paper and one stamped image - the sentiment - from the Perfectly Plaid stamp set.

The inside pops out with a piece of pre-folded designer paper - I also used the Whimsy & Wonder paper.

If you would like to see how I created it, please watch the video below. If you enjoy it, please consider subscribing to my YouTube Channel so you don't miss any of my videos, tutorials and Live Stamping. Once you have subscribed, click on the bell icon to get notification when I add to my channel. I am trying to get to 500 subscribers and would appreciate your subscription.

/p>

In the video you will find a supply list and "recipe" with all the measurements in the description.

Stampin' Smiles!

 

 

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails