Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Celebrate Sunflowers For Sunshine Ladies Stamping

 Hi Friends!

On Wednesday mornings a group of fun "senior" Ladies gather in my studio to make cards together.  

We used to meet every Wednesday morning at our local rec center, before covid hit.  I have been volunteering with the Sunshine Club for almost 10 years now and it is one of the highlights of my week.

In March all that came to an end, and we all missed getting together. Now that I have "covid-ized" my studio, we can gather in groups of 4 and stamp once again.

We stamp in 3 groups 3 or 4 times a month now, and it is so great to see them all again.

Here is what my "covid-ized" table looks like - perfect protection for all stampers with the clear plastic barriers. And supplies are sanitized as required by regulation.

Today's card was inspired by Amy Koenders and is made with the Celebrate Sunflowers bundle.

Here's the recipe for the card:

Soft Suede 8-1/2 x 5-1/2
In Good Taste designer paper 4 x 5-1/4
Bumblebee 3-1/2 x 3-1/2 (put adhesive sheet on one of them)
Early Espresso 2 x 2
Brass Foil 1 x 1
Just Jade 2-3/4 x 3
Whisper White 5-1/4 x 4
Just Jade Gingham Ribbon 15"
In Colour Enamel Dots
Sunflower Dies
Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set
Ink: Early Espresso, Crushed Curry, Pretty Peacock
Stampin' Write Markers Crushed Curry, Just Jade
Envelope
 
I will be making this card on my VIP Facebook Group tomorrow morning (Thursday Oct 22) at 10 am Pacific Time.  I would love for you to join me!  I will be on zoom and streaming live to facebook (if facebook cooperates that is lol).  Just head over to my VIP Page and request to join. Then in the morning click on the zoom link you will find there, or just watch the live stream!
 
CLICK HERE to go to my facebook VIP Group.
 
I will make the card step by step.  We always have so much fun stamping together.
 
CLICK HERE to add all the supplies to your cart (or select the ones you need) and go to my Online Store and order them today!  The In Good Taste designer paper is on sale until October 31st!
 
Stampin' Smiles, hope to see you soon!
Glenda Mollet







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails