Thursday, October 22, 2020

November 2020 Paper Pumpkin Kit Unboxing!

 Hi Friends!

I unboxed the latest Paper Pumpkin kit live on my facebook page! I recorded it and uploaded it to my youtube channel.


 

I hope you enjoy seeing what's inside the monthly kit and the final cards I created.  I asked my watchers to have input into the final card and we did a bit of customization to it!

Here's the video, or you can pop over to my YOUTUBE channel and watch it, and all my other videos as well.

I would love it if you would subscribe to my channel while you are there.

If you would like to give the Paper Pumpkin a try, head over to my Paper Pumpkin website and sign up before Nov 10th to receive the next kit.  It is delivered right to your door!

The next kit is called Jolly Gingerbread and contains supplies to make 15 Gift Card Holders, or turn them into Christmas cards!

Hope to see you soon, In My Craft Room. Happy Stamping.

Stampin' Smiles

Glenda Mollet


 



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails