Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Weekly Update Newsletter

 Hi Friends!

I am excited to share my latest Weekly Update Newsletter with you!
 
Click on the link below to view it. You can also sign up to receive it every week in your inbox, just so you don't miss one!  Just fill out the information at the top of my blog on the right side.

There is information on a new release coming in November, as well as the latest updates on my classes, and a Card Tutorial as well!
 
The card is one I received in a swap and all the details of who created it are in the tutorial.  
 
Here's a sneak peek - you will have to read my newsletter to see the entire card ;)
 

 To read my Weekly Update Newsletter, click on the link below:

 
I will be live this afternoon at 4 pm for the latest Paper Pumpkin Kit - Joy To The World - unboxing and creating session! Hope you can join me. It will be live in my VIP group (link below).
 
VIP Group Link
 
Happy Stamping
Glenda Mollet


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails