Monday, October 19, 2020

Monday Mystery Stamping With Pampered Pets

 Hi Everyone!

This morning was Monday Mystery Stamping and we had a lot of fun creating with a sketch from Dawn Griffith.

Here's the sketch we used 


And here's the card I made - cased from Dawn Griffith but changed to make it my own.


Please watch the video below on how to create this card.  I added the charms after the video ended because *** shock*** I forgot I had them!  Can you imagine forgetting the so cut bone and heart charms that go with the Pampered Pets suite?  

Click on the picture below to go to my Online Store and have a look at the Pampered Pet suite.  Do you know that the Playful Pets Designer Paper is on sale right now for 15% off?????  Such a cute deal, and the paper is amazing.

Playful Pets Suite #154136  $91.50

Includes:  Pampered Pets stamp set, Pets Dies, Playful Pets Designer Paper , Playful Pets Trim Pack, Playful Pets Trinkets!

Have a wonderful day,

Stampin' Smiles

Glenda Mollet




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails