Friday, October 16, 2020

Beautiful Autumn Card and Video

 Hi Friends!

I am participating in a 3 day Virtual Vendor Fair this weekend.

We do one post a day with information on our business and who we are.

Then at the end of the day we can go live and do a demonstration if we want. Well YAH I want lol

Yesterday I created a card using the Beautiful Autumn Bundle - stamp set and matching punches.

Here's the card .....

And here's a picture of the bundle ... (click on the picture to go to my online store for more information)

                                 BEAUTIFUL AUTUMN BUNDLE (ENGLISH)        

I uploaded the video to my Youtube Channel, I hope you enjoy viewing it.  Have you used the Beautiful Autumn bundle yet?  Let me know if I can help you purchase the bundle in Canada!


Have a great day.

Stampin' Smiles

Glenda Mollet




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails