Wednesday, May 7, 2014

One Day Mini Retreat - Project 9 - Snowman Gift Tag

The final project was another Christmas one ....



I found this cute Snowman Gift Tag created by Maggie Patterson / Ronda Wadeon their My Stamping Best Friend site, but I don't remember where I saw it. Hey, I am just glad I remembered to write down who created it!!!  LOL  It was a free tutorial though, that I know.

  Stamps:  none
  Ink:  Blushing Bride
  Paper:  Whisper White, Basic Black, Gumball Green, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie
  Other:  Bird Punch, Itty Bitty Flower Punch, Basic Pearls, 1/2" Circle Punch, Star Punch (R) or you can hand cut the nose, Envelope Punch Board (for the mouth, this was my addition), Dauber, White Chalk Marker, Silver Ribbon, 1/4" Hole Punch

I am sure you can figure out how to create this tag just from the picture.  The remains of black cardstock after it has been punched with the Envelope Punch Board makes a really cute mouth.

This is the last of the projects from my One Day Mini Retreat.  The next post will be pictures of the Goodie Bags, Door Prizes and Pillow Gifts I handed out to each attendee.

Happy Stampin' . . . . .   

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails