Monday, May 5, 2014

One Day Mini Retreat - Project 8 - Nugget Pouch



Almost done with the projects from my One Day Mini Retreat ....


This was another project from the online Creative Convention.  It uses products from the 2014 Sale-A-Bration promotion which are no longer available.  I love FREE stuff and can't wait for next year's Sale-A-Bration!!!!  It uses the new Scallop Tag Topper Punch. This punch is so versatile it's amazing.

Occasions Catalogue page 35 #133324 - $31.95 (click on the picture to go to my online store)



This pouch holds Hershey Nuggets.  At the time I took this picture I did not have any left.  These chocolates are seldom available in Canada, and when they are they are horribly expensive.  So when one of us local Demonstrators makes a trip to the USA, half of the luggage returning with us holds Hershey Nuggets and Ghirardelli Chocolates!!!  Thanks Barb for my chocolate fix this time.

  Stamps:  Banner Blast (SAB-R)
  Ink:  Pool Party, Chocolate Chip, Real Red
  Paper:  Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
  Other:  Tag Topper Punch, Pool Party Seam Binding, Banner Punch (SAB-R), Basic Pearls, Pool Party Twine (SAB-R), Hershey Nuggets (x2)

Only one more project to share with you next post.  Then I will post the Goodie Bags, Door Prizes and Pillow Gifts I handed out to all participants of the retreat.  The Saturday edition of the retreat sold out almost immediately, and I had to add a Sunday edition.  This was a bit slower but we had a full house then as well.  Maybe next time I will have to consider a bigger venue than my "studio" or add another day!

Thanks and have a super day! . . . . .

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails