Friday, May 2, 2014

One Day Mini Retreat - Project 7 - Gift Bow Die Santa

I slipped in a bit of Christmas into the projects at my recent One Day Mini Retreat .....

It is never too early to create a Christmas card.  This year I vowed to start my Christmas cards for classes early!  I will be holding another One Day Mini Retreat in October and it will be all Christmas Themed!  I can't wait, we had so much fun at the last one.

Back in December I saw this great card online.  It was created by Amber Geeham - I think it was on Pinterest.  I loved it and had to create it.  But then Stampin' Up! retired the Gift Bow Die when the Holiday Catalogue retired.  I was BUMMED to say the least.  I so wanted to share this card.  I never gave up hope and Stampin' Up! listened to us when we pleaded with them to bring it back.  They DID!  It is on the Carry Over List - which is a list of items that are still available to order but not listed in any catalogue. 

Here is a picture of the Gift Bow Die.  If you click on it you will be taken to a link for the Carry Over List.....

http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/catalogs/NA/Holiday_Carryover/Holiday_Carryover_2014_CA.pdf

Here are the supplies for the card . . . .
  Stamps:  Petite Pairs
  Ink:  Blushing Bride, Real Red
  Paper:  Real Red, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer, Basic Black, Blushing Bride
  Other:  Gift Bow Die, Boho Blossom Punch, Perfect Pennants Die, Perfect Polka Dot EF, Owl Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, White Chalk Pen

Now, don't you wish you had joined us for my One Day Mini Retreat?  There are still 2 projects to share with you, then I will share the Goodie Bags, Door Prizes and Pillow Gifts I handed out.  It was an awesome day!  Thank you Ladies who joined me.

Happy Stampin' .... 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails