Friday, May 9, 2014

One Day Mini Retreat - The Goodies

The last post from my One Day Mini Retreat is the Goodies I handed out . . . . . 

First here is a picture of all the projects together (see previous posts)  . . . .


And here is all the Goodies together . . . . .


This is the Goodie Bag.  I went to the local dollar store and they had these wonderful, bright bags.  Then I decorated them up before I filled them . . . . 


Here is the contents of the Goodie Bags.  Everyone received the same bag and contents.  The little bag is from the Twisty Treats kit that was available during Sale-A-Bration.  It is filled with lots of pieces of ribbon   . . . . 

 
 And there were 2 door prizes each day.  Each day was the same.  The first one is the Fabulous Florets stamp set (used on one of our projects). The bag is from the February Paper Pumpkin Monthly Kit by Stampin' Up!  It was perfect for my needs. I changed it a bit and added a few items from my stash, but the basic bag and some of the embellishments were right from the kit   . . .


And the second one was the Simply Sketched Hostess stamp set which is wildly popular with a lot of my stampers and highly coveted  . . . . 

And last, but not least, a treat pouch made with the Envelope Punch Board, filled with Truffle Chocolates.  I have not shared how to do this yet, that will be my next post  . . .


Thanks for taking the time to go on this journey with me.  I can't wait for the next one.  I am already planning!!!!

Happy Stampin' . . . .

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails