Monday, May 12, 2014

One Day Mini Retreat - The Pillow Gift

I know I said these posts were over, but I thought I would share this great little treat holder with you .....

It is also known as a Cracker Treat Holder because it looks a lot like a Christmas Cracker.  You use the Envelope Punch Board to punch holes at each end to allow you to "gather" it with ribbon.  If you go to YouTube.com and search for Christmas "Cracker, Envelope Punch Board " you will get lots of videos on how to make this, so I am not going to go into depth here.  A video is much better, don't you think?

  Stamps:  Chalk Talk
  Ink:  Strawberry Slush
  Paper:  Strawberry Slush, Silver Glimmer, Whisper White
  Other:  Envelope Punch Board, Chocolates of your choice, Silver Ribbon, Banners Die #2

The best part of these treat holders is opening them and eating the truffle chocolates I put inside!

Happy Stampin' .. .. .. ..              

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails