Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Tote-ally Tess Black and White

Today's card was inspired by my friend Mi Ran (you met her in this post from convention).  Mi Ran is the queen of black and white.  A while ago she sent me a card that my stampin' ladies have been falling in love with ever since.  So today I created one along the same lines ....
 I used the stamp set Tote-ally Tess (page 73, Item 117076 wood, $27.95; Item 118595 CM, $20.95).  First I stamped the image in VersaMark onto Basic Black cardstock, then I embossed it in Clear Embossing Powder.  A bit of fussy cutting and I had the image I wanted.  I did cut off her head and arms (so sorry Tess!) to get what I wanted.  Here is a closer view of the image where you can see the clear embossing powder outline on the black cardstock ....
 For the sentiment, I used Word Play (page 156, Item #120308 Wood, $51.95; Item #120651 CM, $35.95)  and I had to be a bit "bad" and add some real red.  I stamped the arrow part of the sentiment again in Real Red and cut it out.  It is popped up on dimensionals.
Stamps:  Tote-ally Tess, Word Play
Ink:  Basic Black, Real Red, VersaMark
Cardstock:  Basic Black, Whisper White
Other:  Clear Embossing Powder
   Whisper White - 8.5 x 5.5
   Basic Black - 5.25 x 4
   Whisper White - 5 x 3.75
Have a super day, and Happy Stampin' . . . . . . . .

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails