Friday, July 15, 2011

Stampin' Up! Annual Convention - 2011

Well I'm here and having a FANTASTIC time.  I am getting to meet (or at least see) so many of the awesome demonstrators I have cased and drooled over.  Oh how lovely.  Last night was the Annual Awards Dinner where the top demonstrators are honoured.  Congratulations to each and every one of them!
I have been busy snapping huge quantities of photos and will share some with you over the next while.  We have been privileged to see some of the new products coming out in the Holiday Mini catalogue which will go live Sept 1,2011.  Oh my, dies, bling, designer papers, new tools, so much to make your creative juices flow even more.
I am here with my friend and fellow demo, Mi Ran, from Victoria.  Here is a picture of us the first day.....
Yup we are excited.  The theme this year is "Grow" so there are lots of flowers everywhere.....
Can you believe this cute basket is made out of the Box#2 Die?  Oh boy I see a class coming up!
Anyhow, have to run back to the convention again for more fun and festivities.
See you soon, and there is a surprise in the Holiday Mini catalogue.  I think I may create a draw for you to enter if you can tell me what the surprise is.  Well after you receive your mini of course.  Contact me the last week of August if you have not received yours yet and you want one.
Happy Stampin' ... ...  Glenda

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails