Sunday, July 10, 2011

July Thank You cards

All of my customer who puts in an order with me in July will be receiving one of these little Thank You cards ...
I just love this new punch from Stampin' Up! called "Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch".  Each colour combination I use is just so cute.
Stamps:  Bold Blossoms, So Happy For You
Ink:  Pumpkin Pie, Wild Wasabi
Cardstock:  Pumpkin Pie, Whisper white
Other:  Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch, Basic Rhinestones
If you would like to get one of these great cards, just order through me (no minimum required) and I will mail one out to you.  CLICK HERE to go directly to my Online Stampin' Up! Webstore.  You can also get one by taking part in my Ribbon or Designer Series Paper Shares.  HERE is my post regarding the shares.  Make your choice, then EMAIL me.
I will be going to the Stampin' Up! Convention on Wed, Thurs, Fri and Sat of next week.  Oh I am getting so excited.  If you would like a chance to join me at convention next year, you can sign up for only $119 (Cdn) and be part of my team.  EMAIL me, or go to my Stampin' Up! WEBSITE and click on "Join The Fun" to become a member of the Stampin' Up! family and enjoy all your catalogue shopping at a discount as well as special demonstrator only perks!
Bye for now, Happy Stampin' ... ... ...

1 comment:

Christina C. said...

Adorable, Glenda...what a fabulous way to say thank you to your customers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails