Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Pink Piggy Container - Button Buddies

At convention I saw this super cute little pink piggy container made out of the pig image in the new Button Buddies stamp set (page 71, Item #122735 Wood, $36.95; Item #122737 CM, $26.95).  I have a workshop coming up and I wanted to make something special for the hostess.  Here is my Pink Piggy Container ....

I filled it with some Pretty In Pink ribbons and buttons. 
Stamps:  Button Buddies
Ink:  Pretty In Pink
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Pretty In Pink (for the rear end and tail)
Other:  Pretty In Pink button, Basic Rhinestones, Circles 2 Die - 1-1/2" Circle (for rear end)
Happy Stampin' ....... 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so stinkin' (no pun intended!!) cute!!! I love it and will have to give this a try!! I will be featuring this cute little pig on My Crafty Picks #35 with a link back to your blog on 9-25-11. Make sure to stop by to check out all the picks and to pick up your Blog Badge for your sidebar for being featured!!

If you wish to decline please email me at trbauer@insightbb.com

Take care
Tiffany Bauer

Candy said...

Oh Glenda,
How very sweet - LOVE it!!
Hugs,

Julie Semones said...

Are there directions for this somewhere?

Lisa said...

One word...ADORABLE!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails