Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Floral Fabric Christmas Card

Now that I am a "Fabric Convert" I decided to whip up a couple of projects using the Holly Berry Designer Fabric.  The first project is a Christmas card using the Utah Divas Sketch Challenge . . . . .
I used the Fun Flowers Die to create the flower image on this card.  The bottom layer of the flower is Holly Berry Designer Fabric, then I used Fabric Adhesive (page 196 main catalogue, Item 122194, $18.50) to fuse it to Very Vanilla cardstock. Then ran it through the Petals A Plenty Embossing Folder.  In this picture you can see a bit of the bling I spritzed on the background and the flower layers ....

A bit of Cherry Cobbler Classic Ink was sponged on top to add texture and dimension.  Then I layered two more of the flowers from the die, and finished it off with a Regals Designer Button and Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine.  The ribbon is Early Espresso Quilted Ribbon from the Holiday Mini Catalogue (page 30, Item 124104 - $10.95).   I did the sentiment the same as I did in yesterday's blog post.
Stamps:  Petite Pairs
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso
Cardstock:  Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla
Fabric:  Holly Berry Designer Fabric
Other:  Petals A Plenty Embossing Folder, Champagne Mist Shimmer Spritz, Early Espresso Quilted Ribbon, Petal Cone Die, In Colour Glimmer Brad, Word Window punch, Regals Designer Button, Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine
Happy Stampin' ..............

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails