Thursday, September 15, 2011

Fabric Christmas Tag

Still on the Designer Fabric kick!  Today I am using the Holly Berry Designer Fabric again to make a Christmas Tag this time ....
This is the same basic flower as yesterday, but I did not sponge Cherry Cobbler ink all over the first layer of the flower, I just sponged around the outside of it.
Here is a picture of the bling on all of the layers!

Stamps:  none
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler
Cardstock:  Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla
Other:  Petals A Plenty Embossing folder, Holly Berry Designer Fabric, Fabric Adhesive, Champagne Mist Shimmer Spritz, Fun Flowers Die, retired Cherry Cobbler button (from last year), Early Espresso Baker's Twine
Oh how much fun I am having.  Grab your Holiday Mini and order some of the awesome fabric in it (page 18 - Spice Cake; Page 22 - Holly Berry Bouquet) or the Main Catalogue on page 196 there are 7 different fabric sets to choose from.
Happy Stampin' my friends ..........

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glenda, I love this idea - it's adorable! TFS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails