Thursday, March 24, 2011

Cupcake Happy Birthday Card

I saw this card at a recent get together at Barb Tripp's home where a bunch of us demos got together to prepare for the Vancouver Regional Seminar.  I asked Barb if I could case the card and she was graceful enough to allow me to.  Barb does not have a blog (yet!) so I can't send you that way, but she is a very talented papercrafter.  She is the one I also cased THIS card from.
This card uses the new Create A Cupcake set and Build A Cupcake Punch by Stampin' Up!  I fought cupcakes for a couple of years now, saying they were not my "style".  Ha!  Now I have the set and the punch and absolutely LOVE them both.  Check yesterday's post where I made my newest batch of Thank You cards using the set and punch.
Here is my card ........
Barb's original card used Cherry Cobbler and Love Letters DSP.  I used Mellon Mambo and the SAB designer paper Ice Cream Parlor.  I added a couple of Basic Rhinestones, because you know me, Bling is Better!
Stamps:  Create A Cupcake, Tiny Tags
Ink:  Mellon Mambo, Pretty In Pink
Paper:  Ice Cream Parlor DSP
Cardstock:  Mellon Mambo, Whisper White
Other:  Framed Tulips Embossing Folder, Build A Cupcake Punch, Jewelry Tag Punch, Basic Rhinestones, 2 Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Modern Label Punch, Eyelette Border Punch
Have a great day and Happy Stampin' .................... 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails