Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Pretty In Pink Flower - CASEd Card

Last weekend I travelled to a city close ot where I live to have a craft day with some of my fellow demonstrators.  We were prepping for the Vancouver Regional Event this Saturday.  There were 4 demos and a visitor (hi Barb, Colleen, Bruni and Mom - waves).  It was an awesome day, and thanks to Barb Tripps for her hospitality.  Barb showed me two cards that she created for her Stampin' Ladies, and boy were those cards awesome.  The first one I just had to case, and it is below.  The second one uses the Cupcake Suite which I don't have posession of ..... yet!
Barb does not have a blog, which is truly too bad because she is a very gifted papercrafter.  Here is the card I cased .....

Is this card not truly fabulous???  It is so simple, yet the imact is huge.  I did do one extra thing, I spritzed the flower with Champagne Mist Shimmer Spritz after I built it and before I put it on the card.  A bit of Dazzling Diamonds Glitter in the center just makes the whole flower the center of attention.  Here is a close up of the flower, you can see the glitz in it ...


Stamps:  Build A Blossom, Something To Celebrate
Ink: Pretty In Pink, Basic Black
Cardstock:  Basic Black, Pretty In Pink
Other:  Scallop Trim Border and Corner punches, Blossom Petals punch, 1/2" Circle punch, Champagne Mist Shimmer Spritz, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter
I hope you come back tomorrow and see how I took this card and converted it to this week's Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge.  It too is truly sparkly!!
Bye for now from snowy Port Alberni, BC .....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails