Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Latest Thank You cards

All of my customers get a hand made Thank You card from me for any order they submit.  Each card they receive is different, and this is the latest one .....

I used the new Create A Cupcake set and Build A Cupcake Punch.  The background is stamped with Dot, Dot, Dot which you can get for RREE as a Sale-A-Bration Item, but only until March 31st.  The cherry is punched out of Real Red Glimmer paper!
The sentiment I made using Thank You from Occasional Quotes, and with a cherry on top from A Word For You set.  I think it really goes well with the cupcake image!
Thanks for visiting, Happy Stampin' .......................................

3 comments:

Candy said...

So cute Glenda!
What a wonderful birthday card this would be :o)
Hugs, Candy

Sandy said...

I love Miss Candy and I do love cupcakes! Enjoy coming to your blog Glenda - you are so full of ideas.
Sandy

Anonymous said...

Cute, Cute, Cute! Hugs, Rea

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails