Thursday, December 2, 2010

Mini Milk Carton Treat Holders #1

Wow we had such fun at my annual Customer Appreciation Dinner and Party on Tuesday night.  So many people were able to come, and it was awesome.  Thank you ladies, from the bottom of my crafty little heart!
Now on to the purpose of today's post, the first in my series of Mini Milk Carton Treat Holders .....

I used the Mini Milk Carton Die and my Big Shot to make the cartons.  I punched out one side before I put them together and added a piece of medium weight window sheet to cover the hole.  I had some of the printed window sheets left from last year, they are printed with white snowflakes on them.  So cute, and they worked perfectly for this project.  I used some of my precious, Candy Lane Specialty DSP (no longer available as it is all sold out!) from the Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini catalogue to decorate them.  I also purchased some retired mini clips from the Clearance Rack to hold them together.  Real Red and Garden Green are the cardstock colours.  Then I filled them with Hershey's Kisses and Lindt Chocolates.  Yummmy!
Thanks for visiting, back tomorrow with set #2.   ........... .......   Glenda Mollet

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are so cute, what a great little gift to have handy to give away for Christmas. Hugs, Rea

Wanda said...

Great idea girl. But I do not have the milk template. But yours look great - and would be great for someone still working to give out to everyone at the office.

cabio's craft corner said...

These are cute Glenda. They will make lovely goodie packs for party. Cute Christmas colors!!
Hugs,
Cabio

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails