Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Card Organizer #5

Here is the very last of my Card Organizers for you.  This is #5 ... ... ...

I have been hoarding this retired Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper for a while.  It is called Ginger Blossom and had River Rock, Groovy Guava and Ruby Red in it.  So when the Colour Renovation happened in July to all of Stampin' Up!s colours, I was extatic to see that River Rock was coming back (now just need Groovy Guava too)!  The stamp is Embrace Life, also retired.  This is one of my all time favourite sets, and I don't think I will ever get rid of it.  The sentiment was cut out with Nestabilities Labels Thirteen.  I added Basic Rhinestones in the flower centers and the 3 diamonds across the center of the sentiment.  A few Little Leaves Die cut out from River Rock cardstock finishes it all off.  I also had some River Rock ribbon left over so added some of that too.  Again, its all bound with my Bind It All.
Ah, that's it for organizers.  I have also been doing some Mini Milk Carton Treat Holders, so will start that series tomorrow for you.  I will be back making cards real soon.  I got all my Christmas cards done, and addressed.  Now just have to put stamps on them, put letters into relatives ones, and get them in the mail.
Bye for now, thanks for visitin'.  Happy Stampin' .. Glenda Mollet

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this one. I have some of this paper, and I have been hoarding it! I keep thinking that a special project will come up that I will use it for. Hugs, Rea

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails