Friday, December 3, 2010

Mini Milk Carton Treat Holders #2

Here is the second lot of Mini Milk Carton Treat Holders I made for the craft fair I will be participating in on Dec 11 and 12.
I used some more Candy Lane Specialty Designer Series Papers for these ones, the Designer Label Punch, Tags Till Christmas, some more mini clips, and the 2-3/8" Scallop Punch.  I also stamped and coloured just a little piece of the stamp set Holiday Lineup.  They are filled with Lindt Chocolates and Hershey's Kisses.
One more set to show you tomorrow, so see you then.  Glenda Mollet

2 comments:

Sandy said...

All these little gift bags are wonderful - girl where do you get the time!
Sandy

Anonymous said...

These are really cute, I like them filled with the kisses. The silver and red go so well together! You've been a busy gal!!! Hugs, Rea

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails