Thursday, November 18, 2010

Gift Card Holders - Post #1

How-D!  The past few days I have been working on a LOT of Gift Card Holders for a craft fair I am participating in on Dec 11/12.  If you are in Port Alberni, or the area, that weekend, come and join us at the Cup and Saucer Eatery.  The cafe will be closed and set up as a local artisan craft fair. 
I will be posting all of the 30 holders I made over the next few days.  I will post 2 to 4 per day and try to stick to similar paper types for each post.  I used retired Stampin' Up! DSP and current and retired cardstock.  These were a lot of fun to make and, like the Advent Calendar boxes I created, they got progressively fancier as time went on.
Here are the first pictures for you using last year's Christmas Cocoa Specialty DSP.  These ones use the red with white flocking design ... ... ...


Thanks for visiting today.  I'll be back tomorrow with the next few holders ... ... ...
..................  Glenda Mollet ...............

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a elegant little set! Flocked paper is so pretty, great choice for these. Hugs, Rea

Candy said...

Very pretty Glenda.
Can't wait to see the rest of them :o)
Hugs, Candy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails