Saturday, November 27, 2010

Card Organizer #2

Back again, now its raining cats and dogs here.  Boy, you never can tell when you go to bed at night, what you will wake up to in the morning!
Here is the second Card Organizer folder I made for the upcoming Craft Fair ....
Some more retired Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper.  This time it is Tea and Crumpets.  It has Pretty In Pink, Chocolate Chip and Always Artichoke in it. I chose some also retired Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon to adorne the front.  I cut the sentiment piece out with my Nestabilities Labels 1 and while the die was still on, I sponged around the inside of it with Chocolate Chip Classic Ink.  It leaves a lovely white border around the outside, I added 3 Basic Pearls to the sentiment piece (I printed the sentiment off on my computer).  I made a ribbon rose with the Chocolate Chip ribbon and put a Basic Pearl in the middle.  The ribbon / bow embellishment also has 3 Basic Pearls on each side of the bow.  Once again I used my Bind It All to bind the whole thing together.  The inside pages are made out of more Tea and Crumpets DSP.
Thanks again for visiting.  Hope you have a super weekend.  I will be back tomorrow with Card Organizer #3.  Now off to play with our grandson, James.  He came over last night and we had a "Pajama Party".  We did some "baking" and did some Christmas craft making, and did some punching.  It was a busy day.  He is only 2 yrs and 8 months but LOVES Gramma's craft room! 
Bye for now ........ .........  Glenda Mollet

2 comments:

Candy said...

Hi Glenda,
This one is my favourite of the two :o)
So pretty and feminine!
Hugs, Candy

Anonymous said...

Great card organizer, love the paper too! Hugs, Rea

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails