Friday, November 26, 2010

Card Organizer #1

I hope you all got a chance to visit my blog yesterday for the last installment of Christmas All Year Long Blog Hop for 2010. I love creating with Tilda and Edwin.  I find it very relaxing.
Anyways, today I begin my series of Card Organizers I made for an upcoming Craft Sale.  Here is the first one ... ... ...
As these are for a craft fair, I used some retired Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper and some retired Stampin' Up! cardstocks.  I used my Bind It All to bind the whole thing together.  I used the SCS tutorial for making the inside pages.  But I used DSP instead of cardstock to make the pages. I used Nestabilities Label 5 and hand cut some of the flowers from the Island Oasis DSP.  For the black pieces I used my Fancy Favour Box die and just cut a strip along the fancy top part of the die.  It turned out great.  I hope you enjoy my next few posts of Card Organizers.
Thanks, hope you are staying warm and not snowed in.  I have had to shovel twice this week as my DH is out of town again.  I did enjoy the shovelling tho, because a couple of years ago DH bought a snow scoop and it makes shovelling so much easier on the back.  No visits to the chiropractor in my near future!
Here is a picture of our snow .....
Bye for now ... ... ...  Glenda Mollet

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails