Saturday, August 14, 2010

Mini Briefcase Album

I've been MIA for a while, not unusual for me, but this time I have been busy.  Here is what I have been working on........
Please excuse the lettering, I left home for another trip and left my Alphabet dies at home.  So I had to improvise!  Not pretty, but they make the point.  Also, I wanted to make this out of the new Sunny Garden Designer Series Paper (page 174 of the new 2010-11 Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalogue, Item 119831, $12.50 CDN), but my order was held in Richmond BC for 4 days, and did not make it to my house before we had to leave for this trip, missed it by 2 hours.  Anyways, I used the retired DSP called Cottage Wall.  It is the same patterns, but in Rich Razzleberry, Orchid Opulence and Old Olive instead of Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz and Peach Parfait.  Not very professional, I know.  But this book retires really soon and I wanted to get it out and make it available for you. This is made out of the Mini Suitcase Album that is currently available in the Stampin' Up! Summer Mini Catalogue (page 23, Item 118766, Briefcase on Board Book, $6.95 CDN) and only available until August 31st.  I am working on a tutorial for this book (all 16 pages), and it will be available to purchase hopefully in the next few days.  I will be offering the Tutorial Only (which can be purchased in Canada and other countries) or Complete Kit which will contain the Book, Cardstock, DSP, Ribbons, Embellishments, etc. Check back soon for this opportunity, the Complete Kit will have to be ordered by August 30th, so I can put an order in on August 31st and order the books.
Hope you are staying cool wherever you are.  It was 30 deg celcius here today, thank goodness for air conditioning in the trailer..............  Glenda Mollet

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails