Friday, August 6, 2010

Ribbon, Button, Brad, Designer Paper Sampler Packs Available For Purchase

I created some Sampler Packs I have available for purchase.  Please note prices are in Canadian Funds, and do not include shipping from me to you, that is extra.  If you are interested in any of these please email me HERE is my address, and we will make arrangements.   Payment can be made through Pay Pal.
I will keep this post at the top for a while.
Thanks for your interest, I am trying to build my Stampin' Up! business so I can go to Convention next year, and possibly earn the Incentive Trip to Walt Disney World in 2012.
Do you want to come?  All you have to do is join my Stampin' Up! Team and you can come to Convention, and possibly earn the Incentive Trip!
........    Glenda Mollet


Stampin' Up! Sampler Options - Glenda Mollet

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails