Monday, November 9, 2009

Santa Box

I finally got time to finish the fourth box in my series. I think it turned out ok. It was quite easy to make after all, just needed to sit for a while and DO IT!!!
I put ribbon on the sides of the box to look like a present, there is a brad (non SU) holding the middle together. Then on the front, Santa is stamped on Shimmery White cardstock and coloured with Stampin' Write markers. I used some Liquid Applique for his fur and berd. A bit of Dazzling Diamonds glitter finishes it off.

Here's the front, sides and top of the box:



And this is a list of what I used:
Stamps: Jolliest Time of the Year, To You and Yours
Ink: StazOn Black, Real Red
Paper: DSP from last years SS Kit, I Wish
Cardstock: Whisper White, Real Red, Shimmery White, Glorious Green textured
Other: Small Tag punch, 1" Square punch, Mistletoe Ribbon, non SU brads, dimensionals, Liquid Applique (non SU)
That's it for boxes for now. I have to pitter patter get atter with a swap I am in on Sunday, and I have a tag class on Saturday I need to prep for........whew I'm outta here!
............ Smiles, Glenda Mollet

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails