Monday, November 9, 2009

2010 Coaster Calendar - May

The fifth month, May is my favourite month. It just may be the month of my birthday! But that's not the only reason, I love the leaves popping out on all the trees, the spring flowers, and the warmth returning to the days. A fabulous time of the year.
Here's what I used for May:
Stamps: Eastern Blooms
Ink: Summer Sun, Apricot Appeal, Perfect Plum
Paper: Groovy Guava DSP (retired)
Cardstock: Whisper White, Old Olive
Other: Big Shot and Swirly die

I was real hesitant to purchase this Swirly die for my Big Shot. But once I saw it in use, well I just could not resist. I love the cut out part and the negative part which I plan to use as waves, when I get a chance to create another card of course. But I have used the punched out pieces on lots and lots of projects.
Have a tremendous day!!!! I'll be back tomorrow with June...........

.......................... Glenda Mollet ......................

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails