Tuesday, November 10, 2009

2010 Coaster Calendar - June

Back again with the sixth installment of my Coaster Calendar - June. This page is easy and quick to do (I don't want to have all of them difficult, don't want to overwhelm my Stampin' Ladies!). I knew I wanted to use Kaleidoscope DSP for this page but was stumped as to what stamps or embellishments I could use. Then it came to me RIBBON, only RIBBON and use some delicious colours that match the DSP. This is what I came up with:


Here's what I used:
Stamps: none at all
Ink: none at all
Paper: Kaleidoscope DSP
Cardstock: Regal Rose
Other: 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon in Certainly Celery and Regal Rose, Summer Sun Corderoy button
Half way done the posts for this year's Coaster Calendar. I hope you are enjoying them, and are getting some ideas. Please feel free to be inspired by or copy my ideas to share with your customers, friends and family.
............ Glenda Mollet .............

1 comment:

Candy said...

It is beautiful, Glenda!
Hugs, Candy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails