Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Christmas Tags 2009

On Saturday I am having my annual Copious Quantities of Christmas Tags class. I made 6 different tags, and a box to hold them in. Stampers tell me how many sets of the 6 tags they want to make, and they get one box to hold them all in.

Here is a picture of the box and tags:



And I have pictures of the details for each of the tags, and for the box and acetate lid. For tag #2 and #4 I have listed REal Red Curly Label and Real Red Scallop Oval - these are the curly label and scallop oval from the Movers and Shapers sets. They punch out just slightly larger than the actual punches and are super for layering.





I have been quite prolific with my blogging and there are still more posts to come for the Coaster Calendar. I have been creating and prepping for my November classes lately and have been able to share lots of things with you. But I am taking December off from my classes to spend some time with family and friends and enjoy the Holiday Season. There is still a couple of weeks left in November and you never know what I am going to produce when I spend the day In My Craft Room................... Glenda Mollet.......

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails