Wednesday, November 11, 2009

2010 Coaster Calendar - July

This page was so fun to do. I had to wait until my Love Bug set arrived, but when it did the little bugs were so fun to use. I stamped and coloured them, then cut them out and popped them up on dimensionals. The background is Pretty Petals and I used Stampin' Write markers to colour it, then stamped it on Whisper White cardstock. A bit of Crushed Curry cardstock behind the calendar part and voila! Here's the picture:

And here is a list of the supplies I used:
Stamps: Love Bug, Pretty Petals backgrounder
Ink: StazOn Black
Markers: Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Real Red
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
Other: Dimensionals

Have a great day, and stay tuned for August tomorrow.......

........... Glenda Mollet

1 comment:

Candy said...

Oh Glenda!
This one is soooo cute! Love the bright colours too.
Hugs, Candy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails