Thursday, November 12, 2009

2010 Coaster Calendar - August

Cottage Wall DSP is one of my all time, most favourite papers. It just hits my comfort zone on the nose. I love the colours and the patterns. So of course it would make its way into my Coaster Calendar for 2010. Here is my August page where I use three different patterns from Cottage Wall DSP:

This page was a challenge for what embellishments to use on top of the DSP. I did not want them to cover too much of it, they had to coordinate, but not get lost in the paper. I think this turned out not too bad.

Here's the list of supplies:
Stamps: None
Ink: None
Paper: Cottage Wall DSP
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Orchid Opulence, and Old Olive
Other: Big Shot, Little Leaves die, 5 Petal punch, White button from Button Latte buttons

Now the pages will start into the fallish colours and themes. Stay tuned tomorrow for September! TFLooking....... Glenda Mollet

2 comments:

Candy said...

So pretty and love the button for the middle of the flower!
Hugs, Candy

Char said...

Your work is lovely. I really like your calendars. I do alot of them every year. Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails